View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:41 AM   #78
1katie23
Enthusiast
1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1katie23 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Nook Color running CM7, Galaxy Note II
I've been a lifelong reader and always loved the look and feel of books, and the scent of libraries, so when ereading devices first hit the market, I was not first on the bandwagon to get one. However, I received a Nook Color on my birthday two years ago and I haven't looked back. My vision has worsened over the years so I always had to buy Trade's or hard cover editions and this got to be quite expensive. Now I can adjust the font and this has transformed my reading experience. Plus I love the convenience of being able to download a book from anywhere, anytime, even during the middle of a snowstorm.
1katie23 is offline   Reply With Quote