View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
nathanb
Connoisseur
nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nathanb has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrain View Post
So I just received my brand new Sony PRS 600 and I'm trying to put one of the new ebooks I purchased on to it to read. But for some reason my ebook libraries don't seem to recognize that I have my ereader hooked up. I have tried both the sony ebook library software as well as calibre and neither seems to recognize my book.

Does anybody have any thoughts as to why this might be? Thanks a lot!
I have the same problem.. (though I don't know about Calibre). Do you have a Mac? If so, do you have Mac OS X 10.4?

I have been in touch with the Sony eBook customer service people and they don't know what is going on... they say there lab is trying to find out what the problem is but I am not holding my breath. Pretty disappointing since they made such a big deal that there library software is now Mac compatible.
nathanb is offline   Reply With Quote