View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 06:08 PM   #214
mdp
Wizard
mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mdp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I wanted to write here already a month ago because on the street I saw a teratophania. A monster. A young lady, maybe a minor, horribly contorting around a pivotal item. A mobile phone, surely. A phenomenal struggle. Clearly the agony was squeeze some response from a display dead under overwhelming light. (It was not even a particularly bright day.)

Myself, I found the tablet for prompt in-car use unreadable only a couple of times this spring. Uncommonly low luminosity for this region and season. But it shall pass. It may also happen that one could leave said car - that would change the game dramatically, light-wise.

Of course, ages since news are spread about this particular technology. But as the problem remains, the solution is still needed. It is inefficient and absurd to fight light with light. Those of us who want to do some work outside caves need an adequate tech. Matter pending.

Last edited by mdp; 05-22-2021 at 06:11 PM.
mdp is offline   Reply With Quote