View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 12:23 PM   #213
AnimalOfArt
Groupie
AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnimalOfArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: changing frequently
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
I would not say it's nothing special: it is a change of ownership and a change of leadership. Less Eindhoven and more... Beijing [Lenovo]?

It seems what many spectators seemed to have hoped for - I read it as "it was bought".
Sure, but with "nothing special" I meant there is no news about a new product sampler or even annoucements of retail products. But yeah, it seems to be going into a good direction and I hope they will soon release some color devices because that new eink-Kaleido looks really awful.
AnimalOfArt is offline   Reply With Quote