Thread: Libra KSM9 on Kobo Libra
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 12:38 PM   #10
gilali
Connoisseur
gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOBO Libra + H2Ov2 + Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilali View Post
You're right. I'm not very proud either. Happy but not proud.
I'll will try to fix it today... properly, starting from KBStartMenu_09_plus_update_001.zip
Let's go to erase my Libra !
I've not succeeded to obtain the same result starting from update001 package
Even with file comparaison beetween versions, trying to understand what's (tf) wrong.

Going back to the elim package.

By the way it's weird : I thought that you starts from update001 to make your Forma package. But I saw some entries for Nova (claraHD) then they are missing from the update001 package.
gilali is offline   Reply With Quote