Thread: Libra KSM9 on Kobo Libra
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 06:45 AM   #7
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilali View Post
You're right. I'm not very proud either. Happy but not proud.
I'll will try to fix it today... properly, starting from KBStartMenu_09_plus_update_001.zip
Let's go to erase my Libra !
Don't rush into it. Enjoy your Libra as it is now. I will try to give you some pointers how to start this evening (if I have a chance). You can use the Forma package, and do the changes there. What I meant to say is that the Forma package is not a good model for how to modify KSM to make it work for newer models too.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote