Thread: Libra KSM9 on Kobo Libra
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 11:08 AM   #1
gilali
Connoisseur
gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.gilali solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: KOBO Libra + H2Ov2 + Aura2
Thumbs up [solved] KSM9 on Kobo Libra: OK with DIY method, waiting a next classic support

Hello,
I have the last new device from Kobo, and i want to install KSM.
Can you help me / drive me to make KSM09 to be supported by Libra ?
both unsuccessfull.
  • With the Forma KSM9 release :
    Screen orientation is landscape. Very bad touch response with random result. Then screen orientation become portrait.
    Wifi and usbnet : OK
    web RMC server: Not started and unable to start it without touch response.
  • With the update 001 : Same screen orientation (landscape). NO any touch response. Wifi and usbnet : OK, RMC server OK.
Warning : Don't try update 001 after forma release before doing a factory reset. I do it, and then the device alway reboots in loop with the message "please handle your update files" "
KSM=>Nickel=>KSM=> etc...
RMC save me. With command line, i manage to delete koboroot.tgz.

=> So i'm ready to do betatests with you

Thanks for help, I'm impatient to play with my new ereader

Last edited by gilali; 10-05-2019 at 12:27 PM. Reason: solved
gilali is offline   Reply With Quote