View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 09:41 AM   #634
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
After examining the books you provided I was able to determine the cause of the problem.
[...]
Okay, thank you very much for checking.
In general, I think Calibre has a problem when it needs to replace the cover in a EPUB, in general, whatever the target format is.
I will do like you suggest, OR, I will remove the "old" cover manually before converting, which is something I already do when I notice the problem.
Thanks!
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote