View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 02:29 AM   #632
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
I have never seen this. Since it does not happen for all books it is probably triggered by some specific content or metadata.

If you PM me a link to a converted KFX file that demonstrates this problem then I can look into it further. (Do not post copyrighted material on MobileRead.) It would also be helpful to know the version of the Kindle Previewer that you are using for conversion and the firmware version on your Kindle.
Hi Jhowell, will do, thanks!
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote