View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 10:06 AM   #281
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
EDIT: Okay, quick question for you: for what I gather, you were essentially doing what I'm doing with the "letterbox" option here, except with a dynamic median color instead of black bars, right? Were you also using dithering, or just a full grayscale?
If dithering, was it "automatic" dithering (i.e., palette selection done by the image processing), or a fixed palette?
Were you computing the median before or after the dithering step?
And, if dithering, PNG or JPG?
Will PM you shortly. Thanks for quick response
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote