View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 10:50 AM   #274
Mingyar
Connoisseur
Mingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to beholdMingyar is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Mini/Aura H2O/Aura One LE / Tea Inkpad 3
Hi david,

I first posted in the KoboTouchExtended thread, but jgoguen suggested to ask you.
So, I copy and complete my message here :

Using the plugin KoboUtilities, I collect shelves informations in my library from one of my Kobo readers.
So in the column 'Collection' I have the shelf (or shelves) for each book.
For some books, they are in more than one shelf (ie ToRead and SF), this results in the column Collection by "ToRead, SF" (separator is comma followed by space)

In the KoboTouchExtended plugin (2.8.2), I assigned the same column (Collection).
Idem in the KoboTouch plugin (2.3.3)
When I transfer books in another Kobo Reader (after creation of all the shelves), all the books affected to only one shelf are in on the reader. That's fine.
But, for the books assigned to 2 or more shelves they aren't in any shelf. I suppose the plugin try to affect the book to one shelf called "ToRead, SF" to keep the same example instead of affect it to the 2 shelves.

Is it possible to 'fix' this in a future version of the plugin. Or, is there any existing solution ?
Hope you'll understand my english.

Thanks.

EDIT : I confirm the creation of a shelf named "ToRead, SF" instead of store the book in the 2 shelves "ToRead" and "SF"

Last edited by Mingyar; 03-01-2017 at 03:37 PM.
Mingyar is offline   Reply With Quote