View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 03:08 PM   #55
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdonline View Post
My Paperwhite updated last night and the most noticeable adjustment is the font size and weight for the device. Anyway to make things a little bigger and bolder? It's jarring as I have my reading font quite large while the font for the device is so featherweight. Same issue with the dictionary but that's been around since the day I bought the PW. But now the whole device has joined the small font size of the dictionary.

Amazon, please, there are people who favor e-readers because we can't or don't want to cope with small font sizes anymore.
On your last line, I recommend sending feedback to Amazon.
I don't know if anyone from Amazon reads this forum.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote