View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 12:59 AM   #3
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
I sign in to my Kobo reader with an account that does not have my credit card information on file, so they're unable to purchase any books at my expense, and feel that's really all the security I need on an ereader. If they steal it, all they have to do is a factory reset to use it, so I don't see that a lockscreen really does any good.

I don't know about the German-English dictionary, I'm sure someone else will be able to answer that though.

Last edited by Ripplinger; 09-15-2015 at 04:37 AM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote