View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 06:32 PM   #45
Shanaii
Shanaii began at the beginning.

Device: ipad mini
Hi,

first, i`m sorry my english is very bad. IŽll try to do my best

I have a Problem with marvin XD and iOS reader application.

Today i liked to transfer some books to my ipad and opened calibre. Then there pops up an info that Marvin XD need the iOS reader application, if i connecft my ipad, nothing happens marvin dosen`t "see" it. But it was still installed. I go to plugin, i cant find iOS reader application, i go to calibre configuration directory and there iOS reader application already is installed. I deinstalled it, and marvinXD. It dosen't help. Everytim i start calibre new for activate marvinXD the iOS reader application is gone. So i deinstalled Calibre and install it and the plugins again. Now there no marvin pop up, but theres also no Marvin icon in the toolbar. And if i now try to connect my ipad (ios8.02, marvin2.7.6) there comes a pop up that says thats unable to conect device.

I don`t know what to do know. Ten days before everthing works good, with ios8 and i dosen`t do anything except Updating Calibre to 2.5.0

Here are the error informations i got:

calibre, version 2.3.0
FEHLER: Nicht abgefangener Fehler: <b>ImportError</b>:cannot import name ConfigWidget

calibre 2.3 [64bit] isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.8
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM && Reading List && Marvin XD && iOS reader applications
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\preferences\plugins.py", line 289, in double_clicked
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\preferences\plugins.py", line 370, in modify_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\__init__.py", line 152, in do_user_config
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 493, in config_widget
ImportError: cannot import name ConfigWidget

Running debug device detection failed.Click show for more information;

nable to connect to iDevice

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 87, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 451, in _debug_detection
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\__init__.py", line 139, in debug
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\scanner.py", line 330, in is_device_connected
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 924, in is_usb_connected
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\interface.py", line 200, in is_usb_connected
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 943, in is_usb_connected_windows
File "calibre_plugins.ios_reader_apps.__init__", line 1239, in _get_connected_device_info
InitialConnectionError: Unable to connect to iDevice

I thank you in adavance for reading my bad english and trying to help me^^

Bye Shanaii
Shanaii is offline   Reply With Quote