View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 03:08 AM   #28
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Any chance we'll ever see groups behave like tags in Calibre's tag browser where you click once to select a tag (+) and click a second time will exclude that tag (-)? It's not really any kind of issue or anything, just something I use in Calibre from time to time.
As kaufman said, you can do it now with a long press. However, I do recognize that the long press technique is actually doing something a bit different, similar to creating a virtual library.

I will add tap sequencing through "match" and "not match" to the wish list. The first tap on a group will be "match" (as today). Tapping the same item would change to "not match".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote