View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 11:36 AM   #20
kaufman
Calibre Companion Fanatic
kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Wish list items from this thread:
  • Optionally hide sorts that are never used.
I requested this, but if you do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Wish list items from this thread:
  • Optionally sort the book list/grid when picking a group, e.g., if you pick a series switch to series sort, if you pick an author switch to title sort. Both whether to sort and the type of sort should be user specifiable.
Then I would probably just move the sort to the menu and never use it again. At which time I don't care what it shows.

Now, if you are in the mood to hide stuff, I wouldn't mind:
  • Optionally hide Top-Level Groupings that are never used.
  • Optionally hide "Group by first letters" checkbox in grouping drawer.

The only time I ever turn off group by first letters is when I hit it by accident.
kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote