View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #17
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaufman View Post
Thanks.

You didn't add (as a wish from this thread)

- Default sort order when selecting a grouping

Is that because you already added it to 3.3.0.g?
Turns out that I missed a few.

It is so tempting and so easy to keep adding stuff during this prerelease cycle, but that would be a large mistake. I have probably done too much as it is. Problems: I start making mistakes by doing things "fast" instead of carefully, and the prerelease community runs out of energy and time.

Also, sometimes several different requests turn out to be small variants on the same theme, often something that we notice after someone proposes "bridging" two features. The only way this will happen is to give time for the ideas to simmer, which is another reason I need to step back for a while.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote