View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:24 AM   #14
wakawaka
wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
Yes it does, ixtab is right:
Attachment 98967
I used the Russian-English Dictionary by A. I. Smirnitsky & A. L. Smirnitsky which has the metadata language ru(25), input language ru(25), output language en(9) and the book is 1001 by Sergei Aleksandrovich Rachinskii which has the metadata language ru(25) and which I obtained from the Project Gutenberg
Hey Pop, thanks for the tip! Very cool to get the popup dictionary working with Russian, however I haven't been able to find a dictionary to work well with all the declensions and conjugations in Russian. Where did you find the Russian-English Dictionary by A. I. Smirnitsky & A. L. Smirnitsky dictionary? Any thoughts on getting something like a 'closest match' lookup, i.e. find the word in the dictionary that matches a given word the closest if no exact matches are found?

Thanks for any input or ideas!
wakawaka is offline   Reply With Quote