Thread: Accessories Kindle DX Cover
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
Ok gang. Dumb question alert. I've done a few searches and have not been able to get a clear answer to please indulge me.

After holding out valiantly for a couple of weeks I finally admitted that I could not restrain myself and ordered the a DXG.

I ordered it with the Amazon cover. I expected the same cover on my DX, the thick one with the magnets. Instead I got a cover with a rubber band. Hate it but I can't find the one with the magnets on-line. Did they discontinue it? Is there somewhere I should look?

Thanks for the info.
For Kindle DX, the "old" one still is available.
Didn't find it for Kindle 2 respectively Kindle 3 though.
For DX Graphite, I've still got the "old" one 4 weeks ago.
I've got the "new" one 1 week ago, as I'd like to have Kindle DX and 3 in the same design.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote