View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 10:15 AM   #5
Spfamy1
Connoisseur
Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
Then this appears to be a serious hardware issue involving the iPhone 8 models. I advise anyone who has the iPhone 8 to confirm my issue or please disprove it. Because this is a very serious issue. I know I didn't have any problems with my iPad...which isn't the newest generation. It's the iPad Air 2 which works fine. But given the anecdotal evidence, this is affecting iPhone 8 models...Kris needs to investigate this issue as soon as possible. In the meantime, I suggest anyone with an iPhone 8 who have copied their backups with Marvin intact to PLEASE do NOT install any more ebooks on the device otherwise it will not work as I explained in the original post. This has to be investigated by Kris because this issue is urgent and this is a precaution so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Last edited by Spfamy1; 10-16-2017 at 10:17 AM.
Spfamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote