View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Builds/installs fairly painlessly on Oneiric 64-bit.

I'm excited for some of the changes/features I see:
Finer-grained control over Tidy
The ability to quickly link stylesheets
Quickly build an inline TOC from headings (although I personally don't care to use html lists for this, it will still be useful to get the bulk of the heavy-lifting done quickly... and regex can always take care of the personalizing).

Can't wait to play a bit more.

EDIT: A quick note on the Build In-line Toc feature. I don't know if this is expected behavior or not, but when I use it on an epub that has an existing toc.xhtml file, the newly generated code replaces the existing code in that file. Not very surprising, really. What is a bit surprising is that there's no visual indication (asterisk in the title-bar) that the ePub has any unsaved changes afterward... and when Sigil is closed, there is no prompt/warning to save/discard the changes (which are, in fact, gone when you reopen the ePub).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-08-2012 at 08:42 AM.