View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 08:44 PM   #3
wishingstar
Enthusiast
wishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheesewishingstar can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2, Lenovo Android 10
Thanks Chaley! I appreciate the help.

Since you said the second is a more efficient template, I am using that one. I cleared my device and started copying some books over. I'm seeing a strange issue. One book, a collection of novellas, specifically: The 13 crimes of science fiction by Asimov and others, does not accurately copy to the Fiction subfolder, instead, it created this folder structure:

Code:
{rootLibraryFolder}/es/Fn/{title} - {authors}
I'm not sure why it's doing that, or where the es and Fn come from, I'm using your template as-is so I'm wondering if there's an additional argument to be added to the GPM template to account for certain irregular books? It's showing up in the correct structure in the template tester (Thanks for that great tip BTW!) which is even weirder!

I only copied a handful of books so far, but I'm double-checking in case there's an issue that should be fixed before more books are copied to the wrong folders

Last edited by wishingstar; 11-30-2016 at 08:46 PM. Reason: More info
wishingstar is offline   Reply With Quote