View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:33 AM   #7
seagull
Addict
seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.seagull considers 'yay' to be a thoroughly cromulent word.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't get that queuing thing at all. I just walked into my local Apple store on Saturday morning, and bought one with no delay. It's not like they're going to run out in 24h.
I agree with you Harry. I could walk in and play with display models with ease on Saturday morning. I never bought one but I easily could have. It seems like there is some sort of "karma" for geeks if they are first in line
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote