View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 08:48 AM   #12
Tom Swift
Addict
Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom Swift ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (plus lots of older devices)
I had never heard of this service until today but I can't find any mention anywhere if I can download the magazines in ePub format for my Sony Reader. The site has not been updated much and they still show Gem reader format but no mention of anything more modern. Anybody know if I can read the magazine on my Reader easily? I guess I can use Calibre but if I have to, which is the best format to convert?
Tom Swift is offline   Reply With Quote