View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #566
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
To be fair, that person was in the beta since the beginning (just not part of the discussion group). We are close to finalising. However, if you'd like to join send me your UUID (by PM).

A note to anyone who'd like to beta test:
Please make sure that you (I'm not referring to anyone in particular) do intend to beta test (in the long term) and not get early access to a new version. Had it been up to me, I'd welcome anyone to test and get early access but Apple give me a total of 100 slots for the entire lifetime of my subscription so I have to be careful how I hand them out. A lot of other slots will be used up when I start testing the iPhone version.

@Wickedkitten, please feel free to send my your UUID by PM.