View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 03:51 PM   #2
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
I agree, it will eventually be a good thing but for now is a major nuisance. However, I refuse to upgrade to Vista, mainly due to the pain in the behind of UAC and getting stuff to work. Not to be too negative.. but the only problem with *eventually* is that the same goes for having ways around it; i.e., there will eventually be more bugs found and exploited, although the user will think they're still protected. It's the nature of the game.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote