View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #43
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayrad View Post
People who start out with next to nothing sometimes never feel really secure, no matter how much they have later. If that's the case, there's always a chance that her attitude toward ebooks will change when the HP books are no longer raking it in hand over fist, especially if any subsequent books of hers don't meet with the same success. But I've already read the HP series, so it's hard for me to care much either.
I think she has way too much to worry.

Didn't she donate 100% of the proceeds of The Tales of Beedle the Bard to charity.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote