View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #32
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
I don't care either way

For me there are always new and interesting ebooks to catch my interest, and a boatload of classics and public domain stuff to keep me busy for several lifetimes. Harry Potter is in no way a must-have series, they were fine to read one time (free from the library) but why sweat it? If or when they are available in ebook format and I am still in the mood, I would STILL wait for a bargain basement sale or 100% micropay at fictionwise or similar.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote