View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #14
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Wow...great info Ken.
I'll look into that.
I also have an extended warranty that I purchased for it when I bought it. I've used it once for a problem. I may have "oops I dropped it" coverage as well and will check tonight.
I wound up buying a 300 mainly because I liked the size and weight of it...It is great...very light and compact...great to use at work as I did tonight hehehe.
I may wind up with 2 working ereaders...cool.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote