View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
Kai Winters
Lover of Books
Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kai Winters ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+
Argh...dropped my 505...

Ah well I dropped my 505 and the on/off button popped off. There is no way I can put it back on. I can still use it...using a push pin in the slot lol to turn it on. This is also a replacement, extended warranty, for the original which developed the nasty top right corner problem. This replacement is a "refurb"...it had the original owners family photos, books, etc. on it when I received it.

I use it only for reading novels. No magazines, papers, etc. and am quite comfortable using Calibre/Adobe Digital Editions to reformat, etc.

I'm considering replacing it with the 300. It is relatively inexpensive and meets all my needs as a carry along, daily use reader. I do not need the extra memory and actually quite like the smaller size and lighter weight.

I am asking those of you that own the 300 for your likes/dislikes knowing my needs, etc from the above.
BB has it on sale for $179, which is less than I paid for the 505 though I'd have to spend a bit more for the cover.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts,
Kai

Last edited by Kai Winters; 02-20-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Kai Winters is offline   Reply With Quote