View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 03:03 PM   #26
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
This thread might also be of interest to you, HarryT.

I've purchased books from the UK Amazon in the past that they've been only too happy to ship here, perhaps the US Amazon would ship there, if it's worth the shipping cost to you.

It was very amusing to me to be able to purchase, receive and read Anne McCaffrey's The Skies of Pern a full month before it even released here in the US. As an added bonus I like the UK cover art better than the US version too.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote