View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 07:05 AM   #17
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozan View Post
Well... I am not posting any pictures of this, because it doesn't even fit the 505

It's not even a tight fit; the reader -with the stock cover on- doesn't even go into the tin can. I dont know whether my friend got a case for a different product or not from the same seller, but at least he got a free lunch at the end
Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you.
Try one of the larger computer stores in your area and look at the clamshell covers they have for notebook computers. I saw so many different styles, sizes, and shapes when I went looking, both hard case and soft. All shared the same idea though; a case that zipped on three sides, with either rigid molded plastic, thick neoprene, or stiff sorbothane as the case material.

Several of the rigid molded plastic cases fit my 505, but I wanted something that I could modify to have an open top so I went with the neoprene and sorbothane cases. If you don't mind having a zipper on three sides, and want some solid protection, the rigid plastic cases looked pretty nice.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote