View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #42
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
EDIT

I did some tries. Using the cm2em script is working well only when the name of the EPUB has no white space. If there is a white space, or a -, on the terminal, (the first one is replaced by antislash) I observe a failure of the main (cm2em_calibre.py) script.

When I was launching the main script directly from the command line, this did not happen. I could use epub file names with any kind of characters, including white spaces and -.
I sometimes forget that people still deal with whitespace in filenames. I refuse to.

Anyway, I updated the bash script so it won't barf on epub filenames with white-space (as long as you quote those filenames in the terminal command), and modified the command to process entire folders to do the same. I PM'ed you the details.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote