View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 09:08 AM   #41
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Hi

Thanks again for these crystal clear - and for me necessary - explanations. We can now enjoy a powerful new tool in a very handy way.

EDIT

I did some tries. Using the cm2em script is working well only when the name of the EPUB has no white space. If there is a white space, or a -, on the terminal, (the first one is replaced by antislash) I observe a failure of the main (cm2em_calibre.py) script.

When I was launching the main script directly from the command line, this did not happen. I could use epub file names with any kind of characters, including white spaces and -.

Last edited by roger64; 06-13-2014 at 10:38 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote