View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #73
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
I am a complete layman when it comes to understanding how calibre and the various plug-ins work, so I hope my question isn't dumb and that any answers will be given in "for dummies" language

My question: My device is Kindle so the vast majority of my files are mobi and azw (and those variations). Will epubsplit work on those files and if so, do I need to convert to epub, split then reconvert back to mobi?

If this question has been asked and answered, my apologies!
Yes
EPUB split, splits.... (wait for it) .... EPUB

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-01-2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Removed user name from quote as it is no longer in service.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote