View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #1634
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Perochial school is where good little girls learn to become bad little girls.
^This! Or bad little girls learn to be worse!

I was at that school for exactly 1 school year. I actually threatened to run away from home if they sent me back, and I meant it. For the record, I was not one to talk back to my parents at that age. (Don't ask me about high school though ) They knew how seriously unhappy I was there. I met some of the biggest bullies and cheats at that school...boys and girls.

Point being, all schools have their problems. Blaming "public schools" in general for all of societies woes is ridiculous!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote