View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheeling View Post

The back light or whatever it is does seem a bit "cloudy" or "shadowy" if I'm reading in the dark, but there's probably a setting for that. The other thing I'd like to do is to keep it from going to sleep after 30 seconds away. Can't find that in the settings page.

Have you tried adjusting the lighting? I find it is sort of cloudy if I have it at a 3 setting in the dark, and it's clearer if it's at a higher setting.

The Kindle should not be going to sleep after 30 seconds. It should sleep at ~10 minutes of inactivity. There is no setting to change the sleep interval.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote