View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:48 AM   #7
Dylan Tomorrow
Connoisseur
Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylan Tomorrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Android smartphone w/ FBReader
Huh, I've found that the Kindle Touch does already keep the reading position if I update a fanfic with a new chapter, be it a MOBI created by FFDL or an FFDL-created EPUB that I've converted to MOBI with KindleGen (though at first glance it seems like it does not – you have to open the file once before the progress indicator in the book list is updated). Even the notes are kept, though if the author changed the summary at the beginning or edited chapters, they'll be offset a by the according number of words added or removed. Does this plugin stop this offset from happening?
Dylan Tomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote