View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #46
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I don't care if the OP comes back to this thread, we are doing fine without him. LOL

I switched to ebooks for several reasons. Free and low cost books being one of them. Another reason is because I have lived years and years outside the urban setting and the closest bookstore would be an hour or two drive away. I ordered a few physical books through Amazon, but I also hated having boxes upon boxes of books to move or sort through when we moved (often).

Looking back at the bookstore experience for me, I realize I was never really comfortable looking to buy in a bookstore. I did it, yes, but I hated having people around me, possibly judging what I am buying. Not that I cared, but I just hated the feeling of others around me during what I consider to be a very personal experience. And the bookstores in the areas I have lived were not always the greatest, often having more videos, music and games than books.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote