View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #91
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Not correct. The latest Flash 11.1 plus Firefox BETA or the previous version of Dolphin (not current) work fine.
What did I say that was "not correct"? The Google Play store will not let you install flash on a Nexus 7. And I did mention a "hackish workaround" (side-loading). What I said was correct.

I side-loaded flash per xda-developers instructions shortly after I posted that message a couple of weeks ago. This works for some things, but others still say I need to install flash. At least it is better than it was. I can even play youtube videos inside chrome.

It will not let you install the latest flash though in any normal way. The flash installer reports "unsupported device". How did you accomplish it? You did, right? Or are you saying others are wrong without actually having done it yourself?

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-11-2012 at 09:17 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote