Thread: DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #94
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
My posting style evolved over time.
Grabbing the Aboriginal Linux build may not have been as clear.
But that isn't host bit-size sensitive - it is three shell scripts and everything else is ARMv6l - which your freshly built QEMU will be providing.

Someday, we should probably add {32bit|64bit} to the archive names.
And probably will, when they get moved to the KeK server and listed in the KeK manual.

Would be nice to get some feedback on the builds from users before that, all we know now is that:
My 32bit works on my 32bit Linux and doesn't work on a 64bit Linux.

I don't have any idea if there should be a "minimum number" of "it worked for me" reports before posting them.
People who grab stuff "off the web" just don't seem to bother saying: "Thanks, it worked".
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote