View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 10:02 AM   #13
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya3098 View Post
I just found out that there is a new collection on my home screen called images which takes me to the images screen when taped. I wonder when that came on?
I just checked, and mine has the images folder too. Clicking an image file displays it, so the launchpad add-on is redundant and is not needed.

Interesting -- and I thought that they removed that feature. I guess I need to RTFM here...

What we need is a simple and reliable way to trigger the collection of photos to get indexed without waiting overnight for it to get around to doing that on its own.

UPDATE: When viewing an image after tapping an image file in the images folder, you can navigate to another image by touching the top of the screen to see the menu, then the back button (left arrow) to go back to the list of image files.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-15-2012 at 10:06 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote