View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 03:39 PM   #58
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Your comment reminds me of a sci-fi short story I read (voluntarily!) many many many years ago where some famous author (Shakespeare?) is brought to modern times, and takes a class in his own works, and fails...

I'm sure someone else will remember the story better...
I remember it as well. It was a funny story. And it might happen if Shakespeare was brought to the future. He wrote his plays to entertain and to make money and the overwhelming effort that is put into analysing every line looking for hidden meanings would probably not make a lot of sense to him.

After all, for that much effort, people could be writing their own stories.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote