Thread: Accessories Modifying the Kindle Cover
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 12:58 PM   #7
Rocketime
Zealot
Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rocketime has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle/Nook Color/NST/Acer Iconica
Quote:
Originally Posted by XK143 View Post
I agree. GREAT device, sucky cover. Actually, I like the covering, the extra protection for the screen, and the elastic strap of the included cover. But, alas, I've got my industrial-strength velcro ready to go...just need my razor blade.

As posted somewhere else, some alternatives are calendar/planner covers. I saw a few that wouldn't need any alteration except the trusty velcro. So far, I like the AT-A-GLANCE concealed wirebound covers like this one. Has some handy pockets but I'd be careful of putting anything in front of the screen. Wait a few more months into the year, and they might all be priced for clearance!
This is my first inclination for a cover. I'm goiing to stop into our local office supply stores and see what's available today. I don't think I'm going to wait to save a few bucks and risk damage to the Kindle. The stock is really a sad attempt at a functional and stylish cover.

Last edited by Rocketime; 04-30-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Rocketime is offline   Reply With Quote