View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:52 PM   #2
max99
Addict
max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.max99 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DXG, PW
thanks for this, ive already tried option 2 and it seems to work great...i can now sleep my kindle with the current page displayed. )

if there is anyway to display a lock icon in the top left that would be perfect.

i enclose a launchpad script for anyone wanting to try this. just drop the ini and the kaeffine code in the launchpad directory and invoke with shift P P.

i also found a lock icon if anyone can figure a way to display that. im using a kindle dxg for the record.

Name:  ss_pdf_lock.gif
Views: 6555
Size:  979 Bytes

kaffine.ini.zip
max99 is offline   Reply With Quote