View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 01:48 PM   #5
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowe View Post
'That looks bigger in every dimension then the InkPalm' I think he's just got small hands

MicroUSB and no touchscreen is pretty nasty on a 2022 ereader.

Hadn't noticed how low the ram is, it's much less than a Kindle. So even if it isn't running Android I'm guessing it will be sluggish.

Still interested to find out more about it though. If it doesn't support remote page turners (which I doubt it does) it's ruled out for me.
Idk how you can see such a tiny screen these days my eyes are shot in that regard lol.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote