View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #8
Mitchll
Cave Dweller
Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Mitchll once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Ipad Sony reader prs-505 prs-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by idragon View Post
I dont think this specific error/bug is related to the check for duplicates with the Title.

I have definitely added books that didnt exist before (different titles) and it still popped up with the error.
There is also the problem that it makes copies of previous books and adds them under the "new" book (If you click on Ok to add duplicates)
The OP mentiones that, and in the other thread the OP also had that problem, and I can attest to that exact same behaviour.
I just noticed this user in Ticket #1853 got the error with a new clean database after the 2nd add.

Its almost like an array/variable somewhere doesnt get cleaned up propely (with links to previous files that were added) , and then when you click on ok to add the Duplicate. It copies that "other" file under the new book as a book format. Hope that makes sense
I have to agree. I had the error message when I added new title/book
mitch
Mitchll is offline   Reply With Quote