View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 04:29 PM   #1
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Michael Kozlowski's $699 13.3" Android e-ink reader

I wrote a piece looking at the 13.3" tablet GoodEReader's editor Michael Kozlowski is trying to crowdfund. It's getting some discussion on Slashdot. Just thought I'd bring it up here, too.

I think it's too rich for my blood, but people who really want something that size are willing to pay $100 more for the PDF-only Sony, so who can say?