View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #10
hussi
hussi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Do you verify the content of each format? By "content" I mean the text of the book itself.

That is Calibre's built-in system for getting metadata (comments, ISBN number, ratings, publisher info, etc.) from the internet (Google Books, Amazon, ISBNDB, etc.)

oh, i've seen this, but never used it.

As above, I just wanted to be sure you are looking at each individual format and checking the internal metadata and the content, against the Calibre metadata. If you choose "View" (I don't know the corresponding keyword in German) you only see one format. Other formats may be incorrect, or the content may be correct, but the internal metadata may be wrong.

The book are completely ok in Calibre. Looking author, title, book as epub and as pdf. Everything is matching. When i look down in the explorerpath it is also ok.

You can start Calibre using the command line interface with the -g option to see errors, but I don't actually see any error that's likely to be caused by Calibre. (I'm not at home, but I think calibredb -g is the startup command.)
mmm. Also while sending?
hussi is offline   Reply With Quote