View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #6
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
I now see that on the Australian site it says it only ships with the cable. And it then says if you want to find out more about the Kindle, then read the Promos on the main International site. Which is where it says that you dont need a PC to use a kindle. Except in Australia, we do - simply in order to charge the thing.

Obviously Amazon presumed that our wall USB chargers would charge the kindle; I have three USB chargers, and none of them will charge the kindle, yet they work perfectly with the iphone, mp3 player and my camera.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote